Fuller Suite

This spacious second-floor suite offers a king or two twin beds, sitting room with sofa bed and a large bath with claw-footed tub and separate shower.
 ____________________
From the late 18th century until 1852, this lot was owned by Fullers. At one time the family owned the block from Front to Ann and Orange to Turner.

By 1734, Edward Fuller Sr. came south from Fairfield, Connecticut and became the first Fuller to settle in the Core Sound area of the southern Outer Banks. In the late 18th century, Edward's son, Nathan, purchased this waterfront property, Old Town Lot 24, from William Borden Jr. 

An inventory of goods belonging to the sloop Middleborrough, Edward Fuller, Master, was made on February 15, 1734. Goods included two blubber spades, three oars, four “Lances for Whaling,” a blubber hook, and 39 empty barrels...
MORE...